- Designed 140,000 Sq. Ft of office space, $14 million project. Included 4 floors of office space, executive areas, conference rooms and trading floor.
- Stayed on course with the development of the design program. Worked with NYC Architectural firm Mancini Duffy on an extremely fast track project. Consisted of 10 weeks for design and 14 weeks for completion.
- A well thought out design was successfully completed, on time and under budget.
Marco Island Marriott Resort
- Marco Island Marriott Resort was in need of a major renovation of their lobby and lounge areas.
- Was approached by the CEO of the company to develop the design for the project.
- Required approval from the Marriott Headquarters due to the corporations standards of fit and finishes.
- Followed through with a strong design theme and presented to the CEO for approval and to Marriott Headquarters in Washington DC for their approval.
- The result; the project was completed on time, on budget, their was an increase in sales and reservations went up to 87%.
Corporate Conference Center
- Lead designer for the transformation of a hospital to a training facility and Conference Center, to be used by a major corporation's home office associates, training of students and employees.
- Creatively designed the space to accommodate all requirements with special attention to guest suites, timeless finishes and ceiling details. Space also included training facilities, lounging areas, Board room, Executive Viewing room and cafeteria.
- The result; an increase in utilization, with decrease in spending for using offsite facilities.
- As a result of bringing a section of the campus up to building code standards there was an opportunity for completely renovating a very large company's cafeteria. Closing down a cafeteria with capacity of 900 employees for one year and creating smaller modified grab and go’s throughout the facility in the interim.
- Worked through all space design issues with a local architect. Completely designed all aspects, from ceiling details, lighting, finishes to stations and traffic patterns.
- The result; Successful completion on time and under budget with an increase in seating capacity of up to 1200.
- Lead designer working closely with Desault Falcon design team and the completion center in Littlerock Arkansas required several trips to follow through to fruition. Several trips to New Jersey to utilize their finishes library, following their guidelines for finish materials due to weight load limitations on the aircraft.